Call.com requires a Wi-Fi or mobile data connection for user verification and call making/ receiving, sending and receiving SMS, and chatting
For the best experience, we suggest using Call.com with a Wi-Fi connection. If you make and receive calls using the Call.com app on mobile data, your mobile operator may charge you for data usage.
You can install the Call.com app on both Android and iOS devices, or simply access it through your web browser as a PWA.
1. Download and open the Call.com app
2. Click the Continue button
3. Enter your mobile number. Ensure that the information you provide is accurate, as we will need to access your number in order to verify your account.
4. Verification code will be sent to your mobile, enter this code. If you didn’t receive the code or missed a time for entering that, just request to call you with the code.
Note:if you didn't receive the validation code by SMS or call, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Enter the name your Call.com contacts will see. You will be able to change your name at any time then from your profile settings. Enter your valid email address required for the account confirmation, select which type of information you would like to receive and in which way, and click the Continue button
6. Check your mailbox for the confirmation email and follow the instructions.
7. You will be redirected to the confirmation page, click the Confirm email button
8. All is set now, you can start using your Call.com app
The Call.com app uses notifications to notify you when someone calls you or sends a new message. The app will not function correctly if you have notifications disabled.
Make sure, that you allowed access to camera to make video calls with your Call.com contacts.
You also need to allow the microphone access so you can make calls and send audio messages.
Note: If you missed to enable notifications when first start using the app, you can do that from your device settings.
You will be offered to allow microphone and camera access when you first start using the app. However, if you didn't enable notifications you can do that from your Account Settings
On iOS (Apple) devices:
On Android devices notifications should be enabled by default. Each Android handset is different but this may help. If notifications are not enabled:
Ensure your device is connected to the internet Open the Call.com app Enter you mobile phone number in the field provided Confirm your mobile phone number Didn’t receive your code? Try using the call option. Contact email@example.com
The most common reasons for failed downloads are insufficient space on the device, lack of memory, internet connectivity, and download settings. The Call.com app does not require more space than other popular apps, you can try freeing up some memory, closing some unused running apps, wiping up some of your old cache, or just making sure that your phone has a live internet connection and try again. If you have restricted data downloads on your phone, then you can download it next time you have WiFi coverage.
Enter your mobile phone number and you will be sent a validation code by SMS. If you do not receive this or have any other issues please email firstname.lastname@example.org or use the Contact Form on our website.